Great News for you Social Network Marketing Gurus….
You have a new tool at your disposal… Karmaback!
Karamback is now Free to try for 30-days… and is “all-inclusive!”, including fully custom apps!
It’s just $49.99/month after that!
Yep, that includes ALL our tools:
- PostOnTime.com which lets you schedule social posts to Twitter and Facebook, and “photo upload posts” to Facebook… for ANY time you want, with fast and deep analytics! Yep, includes your own branded app!
- Sweepmaker.com which lets you build a FULLY custom Sweepstakes to run in your Facebook or Twitter, Including your own custom app.
- Fanpage Tab Builder, which lets you build full HTML Fanpage tabs, with just a few clicks!
- Referral Contest Builder.
- Track-able Links
- Viral Coupons (Social Coupons with any twist you prefer: like-gated, claim-gated, share-gated, etc.).
- AND MORE!
- ALL INCLUDED, free to try, 30-days, and just $49.99/month after that.
Fake Social Marketing = the kind of contrived, half-hearted attention you try to garner by having a Fanpage or Twitter follower… but it serves no purpose other then as a huge mega-phone.
You are just saying nothing to people who don’t care.
Real Social Marketing = when you have people that *actually* care… and that you have an interactive conversation with those people, and actually listen and react to what is said.
I am skeptical of the value of “Fake Social Marketing”. I think it has ‘some’ value, actually… at least you are making some effort, even if it is not social. Fake Social Marketing is more like a “Blog” than an actual social site. I think most companies take this approach because “Real Social” is harder and more risky. These kinds of companies might use tools (such as those available by my own company: http://karmaback.com
) to rapidly grow fans & followers, then spam them with messages but ignore any responses. That was NEVER the intent of how to use Karmaback….. I am a much stronger believer in “real social”.
Real Social Marketing is when companies use Karmaback
to REWARD their existing fans/followers with a sweepstakes or discount/coupon… and a side-effect of the Reward is that you get a few more fans/followers… (it’s not necessarily the primary goal). Meanwhile, Karmaback’s PostOnTime
tool is used to help coordinate when messages get said/planned messages… but someone STILL should be interacting with the comments/responses after the post has been made. Incidentally, the posts themselves should be useful/helpful/informative/or conversation starting… A great example would be asking your Fans/Followers if you should have a certain feature or not.
So, consider this when you are planning your Social Marketing campaign… Focus on the “real social”. Don’t just blindly post… read and respond. And don’t bribe, but reward.
My top tips for Social Network Marketing are very simple: * full details and white-paper here
- Acquire lots of fans. (try a Karmaback Sweepstakes to help!)
- Engage fans with REGULAR and ENGAGING posts.
- Convert fans into customers by making them unique/special offers (only for fans).
It is nice when the marketing industry in general agrees with you! Check out “Involver’s” top tips as well (note: matches mine very closely):
- Post Regularly
- Time your Posts.
So, how can you do 1 and 2 VERY easily?
For Facebook and Twitter try my new tool: http://postontime.com
Ever wanted to know exactly what Social Network Marketing is doing for you? You are not alone.
According to eMarketer.com measuring social effectiveness is of paramount concern.
My question is what do you want to measure?
Respond to me here or by email to email@example.com
Karmaback builds tools to improve Social Marketing effectivness… tell me what you want us to measure, and if we’re not doing it already, we will be!